Hello and welcome to the online past questions platform proudly managed by ASSURE Educational Services. This site will showcase past questions of WASSCE and NECO in various subjects in PDF and CBT format. It is presently under construction.
ASSURE is an instructional model developed by Heinch R., Molenda M. and Russel James (1985: 33) in their book Instructional Media and the New Technologies of Instruction. ASSURE is an acronym for:
A = Analyze learners characteristics
S = State Objectives
S = Select, modify or design materials
U = Utilize materials
R = Require learners response
E = Evaluate
ASSURE educational services will use the media to deliver instructions in the most effective way for the benefit of learners and lovers of education
To be the foremost educational services provider in Nigeria using the Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs).
To uplift the standard of education in Nigeria through quality teaching and assessment procedure, using virtual learning and assessment platform with the aid of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) devices.
Pursuing new creative ideas that have the potential to change the teaching, learning and assessment in our immediate environment
Strategic Area of Focus
- School Management and Administration
- Students Counseling
- Teacher’s training and classroom management
- Installation and deployment of e-learning facilities
- Design and deployment of online assessment tests website for Schools, Colleges, Universities, professional bodies and recruiting agencies.
- Educational travels and tours.
- Course/Subject selection counseling for new entrant into colleges and higher institutions.
- Educational film and exhibition.
- Raising future entrepreneurs from our colleges and higher institutions
Your support towards the fulfillment of our dream will be highly appreciated.
Sola Ogundeko – Principal Consultant
ASSURE Educational Services
For Enquries, contact:
The Tests Administrator,
ASSURE Educational Services,
Broad Street, Lagos.
BB PIN D1B511F5